Saturday, July 14, 2007

The mullet-hawk

So I haven't posted since January... No this is not a posting about a fish... but rather a new working-class hairstyle that I've spied around town. I say working class because I saw two blue Yakka-clad guys, late 20s, early 30s, with similar haircuts the other day. The mullet-hawk is kind of like the faux-hawk, but it's not so fluffed up on top. It's a mullet because there's a long bit at the back, and the top is fairly short... but the sides are shorn down to a number 1 or 2, in a shape that brings the back down to a 3 or 4 cm strip at the back. I have seen one or 2 more on non-blue-collar-worker types... and I think it's OK! |<

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

The mullet will be the first hairstyle against the wall when the revolution comes. The faux-hawk will be second. People rocking both will be singled out for special treatment.

10:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home