Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Speculation and Innovation

My friend from Birmingham, Graeme Rose, emailed me the other day to say he's coming to a conference in Brisbane: Speculation and Innovation.

It'll be great to see him again; we met in 1991 when I was living in Birmingham, and I've managed to catch up every 3 or 4 years when I've been in England. I've been lucky enough to catch a couple of his theatre projects while I've been there. Some of which are through Stans Cafe, and others with other companies.

The conference has piqued my interest, as it seems really diverse, multidisciplinary, and interesting. The programme page was unfinished when I last looked, but there's an accepted abstracts link which gives you some idea.

A number of Timbomb's UTS colleagues will be there, and Anna Gerber, recently departed from DSTC :-(, is now doing her PhD at one of the sponsoring organisations Australasian CRC for Interaction Design (ACID).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home